PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car.
Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment, invite young, dynamic, and smart people to join our team, and grow with us.
Ordering Staff (outsource)
* Controlling Local Part availability : o Released Order
o Released Monthly schedule
o Released DDIR/WDIR
o Follow up delivery
* Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Industrial Engineering, with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00.
* Single, Age 23-27 years old.
* Preferably has 1 year experience in same field (Fresh graduate are welcome to apply).
* Fluent in English, both oral and written
* Have high analysis skill, numerical ability, logic of verbal, good perspective, and more on accuracy.
* Has good interpersonal skill, communicative, can work as a team.
* Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, and hard working
Please submit your complete application letter Before January 30th, 2012 to:
(Subject: Ordering Staff)
Packaging and Logistic Engineering Staff
* For Current Model :
o Packing Improvement for cost reduction
o Feedback packing problem
o Analyze and control m3 packing
o Packing design for new part
o Analyze current supply process and equipment supply
* For New Model
o Design concept and material packing for New Model
o Analyze concept and material packing for New Model
o Analyze packing concept and quality
o Design part supply method
o Preparation supply process
* Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Engineering, with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
* Has minimum 1 year experience in Packaging and/or Logistic Engineer.
* Single, age maximum 35 years old.
* Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written).
* Have good analytical thinking, numerical ability, logic of verbal, good perspective, and more on accuracy.
* Have good communication skill, interpersonal relationship, and able to work in team.
* Fast learned, can work under pressure, hard working and interest in automotive
Please submit your complete application letter Before February 25th, 2012 to:
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement will be notified